-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Dennis
Kowallek
Sent: 2005-10-13 15:59
To: LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Can anyone confirm this V6 problem???

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:49:04 -0500, "Robert Carneal"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>So far, it looks as if I am ok, and I am trying to duplicate your problem.
>Could we have a user setting that acts as a trigger somewhere we don't know
>about?

Could be, but damned if I know which one.

I went back to a pre-V6 backup and tried to recreate the updates I did
yesterday. I cannot get the problem to reappear. I just keep scratching my
head. Something I did yesterday caused this. I just haven't figured out
what.

--

Dennis M. Kowallek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Legacy User Group Etiquette guidelines can be found at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/LegacyLists.asp