Well, you (and your cousin) could make use of Mudcreek's GenViewer, Legacy
is going to be your best bet.

Robert

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ruth Nerud
Sent: 2005-10-15 14:07
To: LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Relationship

I am creating an acestor report for a cousin. She is related to almost 7,000
people in my database. When I create the report, it is overwhelming for her
to try to figure out how she is related to all these people. What I am doing
is in the Index view, tab Details, I have the Relationship showing. I
highlight and cut the relationship to this cousin, go to the Events tab, add
an Event called Relationship to cousin and paste the relationship from the
Details view in the Description field. This is a huge task with so many
people, but I can't think of any other way to show her how she is related to
each and every person in the ancestor report.

If anyone can think of an easier way - other than not indicating
relationship at all - I'd appreciate their help.

Ruth Nerud

Legacy User Group Etiquette guidelines can be found at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/LegacyLists.asp