Look in the help in chapter: The Family View > Button bar

Bert

----- Original Message ----- From: "Susan Perrett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 3:35 AM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Strange icons!

At 12:11 PM 16/12/2005, you wrote:

Do these people have half-siblings?

Yes, but even if I un-tick the box re the half siblings, the icon still has the appendage!!!
Very odd!

Plus it is not only the siblings icon, it happens on other ones as well!

Susan,
Victoria, Australia.
English webpage: http://www.st.net.au/~susanp/index.html
American webpage: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~susanp
Research: ALSTON-Suffolk/Bedford/America,post 1850, BOURCHIER-UK, post 1650, CHUDLEIGH-Devon, All, HOLTTUM-Kent,pre 1720,MARTEN-Sussex,pre 1660, OXENDEN-Kent, All.
Legacy User Group Etiquette guidelines can be found at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/LegacyLists.asp