-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Diane
nault
Sent: 2005-12-16 05:46
To: LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy has encountered an error!!

I am hoping that someone will have a fix for this error I just encountered
upon opening Legacy.  It then wants me to close it. i tried a restart and
nothing different.
Thank you

appname; legact.exe
appVer: 6.0.0.73
ModName: msvbvm60.dll
Modver: 6.0.97.83
offset: 00063fea

Legacy User Group Etiquette guidelines can be found at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/LegacyLists.asp