I am a new Legacy user. I am trying to create a book and want to include pages of photos that pertain to more than one indiividual. For instance, for a family with eight children, I would like to have a page showing group shots of various multiple siblings and/or parents, and it would be titled "The Children of John and Jane Doe". In the Legacy Publishing Center, Is there a way to do that using the picture scrapbook feature, or must I insert a place holder and then put in a separate page with this caption and photos?

I love the great features of Legacy!

Thanks.
Anne Berg

Legacy User Group Etiquette guidelines can be found at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

To unsubscribe please visit:
http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/LegacyLists.asp