Hi - I'm doing an RTF family book in Microsoft Word. If I do one chapter at a time, I get sources. If I do all branches, several chapters, no sources. Seems odd to me.

Ruth

----- Original Message ----- From: "E.Rodier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2005 12:09 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Publishing Center

Ruth,
Are you planning an RTF or PDF family book? I'm waiting to see if there are changes to Publishing Center in the next download of Legacy 6. RTF version of a book needs to include spouse picture etc. PDF book needs to have Table of Contents moved to the front etc.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ruth Nerud"
Well, here I am again, trying to produce a book with about 10 chapters, each chapter a different branch of the family. I have a Table of Contents at the beginning, a Name Index at the end, and all the Chapter information I want EXCEPT ---- Source Citations - aren't there.

I indicated in the report window that I want Sources listed - and I don't get any sources. I think I tried a while ago to produce the report in Text version and got sources, but now when I try that, I don't have any sources.

And the Chapter headings are all wrong. I can fix that, but I really need those sources.

Any suggestions? I really and truly do have the box checked to Print Sources in the Source Options section.

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/