-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of John
Gregson
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 11:21 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: [LegacyUG] [Legacy UG] Exporting Reports to a word processor

I am a Newbie to this List, so please forgive me if this question has been
answered before.

I have been away from Legacy for several years.
Is there any way that I can send Reports, in a file format, that my Word
processor could open.
I have Word 2003 & Works 8.

Somewhere I saw mention of exporting reports in .RTF format and I believe
also in .PDF format.

On occasion I really need the ability to edit a report, like a Family Group
sheet, in a Word processor.

Any comments would be appreciated.

John Gregson
Dawson Creek, BC Canada
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/