Hi All  I have been reading the thread about the flash
drives and want to know how to go about doing this.  I
know that you cannot use a CD to run your data base
from but I did not know that you could run it from a
flash drive.  I have just been using my flash drive to
store the zipped "saved" database on and transfering
to my lap top and restoring the file.
Do I understand the thread to mean that I can actually
run from the database on the flash drive?  If so how
do I go about doing this?
I have my database and pictures files in the Legacy
folder under data and pictures and save my backup to
My Documents-Legacy. Keeping my two computers in sync
can be tricky.  But if I only work from the flash
drive I can always be up to date.  Thanks for any
help.
Barb

http://mail.yahoo.com

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/