On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 07:57:37 -0800, "Oregon Storms"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I have both Legacy5 and Legacy6 (Delux versions.) I was just looking at a file
>in Legacy6 and was not happy at all when I found \par and at the beginning of
>each new line of the notes, and  I found \par} and the end of the notes, and
>there is html line at the begining of a subject line in my Notes.

Exactly where are you seeing this? I don't see it in MS Access nor in an
exported GEDCOM.

--

Dennis M. Kowallek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/