So basically the UserId in the marriage screen is useless.

Thanks
Daphne

Wm Voss wrote:

Do you want the ID in place of the MRIN in the MRIN/HUSBAND/WIFE go-to boxes? If so, that can't be done. The best you can do is have the ID number following the name in the list.

Wm Voss

Daphne Eze wrote:

Thank you. I've done that and the individual user ID shows where it should but on the marriage list I get the MRIN not the USERID for the marriages.

Cheers
Daphne

Wm Voss wrote:

Yes: Options/customize/view and select Numbers to add to names = User ID

47

Wm Voss

Daphne Eze wrote:

I've been using the userId for individuals as well as for marriages. I really like the way the individual UserID works and is displayed on Family screen and on the Name List. Is there any way to get the userID showing on the marriage list?

Also how many characters will fit in the userid field?

Thanks
Daphne Eze

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

Legacy User Group guidelines can be found at: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp

To find past messages, please go to our searchable archives at: http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/