Geoff,
I do understand that Millennia needs  to introduce new program features to
keep the program fresh and appealing,  especially to new customers.

However, I, and I suspect many others, wish  that the company would more
aggresively address known issues and bugs and get  them fixed.  And whatever
happened to the witness feature that was rumored  to be part of v5 and never
appeared?

Jon Raymond
St. Paul Park,  MN
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~raymond

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/