From: "Rob Vader" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Children before marriage
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:25:15 +0200

Ronald,

thanks for your tips, but I already practice this. If you check 'never
married' the output will still be 'Sue has relation with.'....as far
as I know.....which in a certain biological way must have been true I
guess :-))  But I will try your tip again. I simply want no
reference/sentence for this relation/one-night-stand(?) in the output
and only a heading 'Children:'

Rob

On 4/9/06, ronald ferguson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> What I do in this situation is to invent a partner "unknown" and under
> Marriage Information check the box "This couple never married".
>
> One thing to watch though is the order of the two "marriages". To set them > correctly I invent a date for the unknown marriage, earlier than the true > marriage, and then sort the marriages. Having done that I delete the date of > the unknown marriage. I also delete the "spouse name" (unknown) to leave a
> blank.
>
> Ron Ferguson

Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger 7.5 today! http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Help.asp