From: Don <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] AKAs and Privacy
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:10:29 -0700

Ron,
I have used the double bracketing [[ ]] in some AKAs and that has only left the sourcing number in the block, removing the entry from printed reports.
Don
CCLUG moderator

ronald ferguson wrote:
I use AKAs to record women's married names. I have a case where the wife has died and her husband is still alive and the compiler of the tree from where the information was extracted has requested privacy for all living persons. I have noticed, however, that the AKA for the late wife is published with her married name. I understand why this has happened but would it not be possible for a privacy box to be included in AKAs? I would prefer the coding for the pedigree web pages to be sorted out first as I can always cut the AKA out - but would prefer not to.
Ron Ferguson

Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Help.asp