From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
LegacySupport
Sent: 2006-04-18 10:53
To: LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Updated Geo Database files?

Jeff,

There haven't been any updates to the Geo.

Thanks for using Legacy.

Sherry

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Help.asp