From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 2006-04-18 20:06
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [LegacyUG] Three questions.

I have just started using Legacy and have three questions on its usage.

1) What is the best, standard, most efficient, etc. method of entering a
wife when the maiden name is unknown and there is little prospect of
determining it? I have varied between entering the husband's given name and
entering a question mark. Or can (should) the surname be left blank?

2) How should an unnamed child that died in infancy be entered? I want it
recorded and have entered the child with "Unnamed Son Of" as the first name
and the surname as the last name. Is there a better method?

3) I have entries for people as spouses whose parents are unknown. I want to
add siblings to those people but Legacy doesn't appear to allow the addition
of an individual without a parent. How can I get them in?

Thank you.

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Help.asp