From: "Tracy Skegg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] AKAs and brackets with error 5 reports
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:09:33 +1000

Hi there,

Is there any way around this error? How do others deal with incorrect names?

Cheers
Tracy

Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger 7.5 today! http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Help.asp