As a continuation of my previous GEDCOM export question, Legacy 5.0 stores longitude and latitude data for locations, but does not export this in the GEDCOM. I found a post at http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@mail.millenniacorp.com/msg50579.html that stated that 5.0 could do this in the GEDCOM 5.5.1 valid format of:
3 MAP
4 LATI N12.2033333333333
4 LONG W12.2033333333333

but no matter what export option that I select, I can't get any map data in the output (and have seen others complain about this in the PhpGedView mailing lists even about 6.0). Is this just some option that I am missing?

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Help.asp