From: Dennis Kowallek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Publishing Center Bug in Build 99
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 23:27:05 -0400

On Tue, 23 May 2006 23:05:00 -0400, Dennis Kowallek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>It seems to proceed normally ... gets to page 114 ... then there is an
>unusually long pause as it builds the name and location index. By
>unusual I mean compared to build 82.
>
>Then the print preview window finally pops up with a MessageBox that
>says "Run-time error 381. Invalid property array index." Clicking OK
>kills Legacy.

Additional info ... the Run-time error seems to have something to do
with the Location Index. When I deselect Location Index, the problem
does not occur.

>Also my windows desktop gets trashed in the process and I have to
>reboot.

My desktop gets trashed if I click on the Legacy title bar *while*
Publishing Center is in the middle of that aforementioned long pause
(while Legacy is spinning it's wheels trying to create the Location

Dennis M. Kowallek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The new MSN Search Toolbar now includes Desktop search! http://join.msn.com/toolbar/overview

Enter the drawing for a FREE Legacy Cruise to Alaska or a FREE research trip to
Salt Lake's Family History Library. Open to users of Legacy 6 Deluxe. Enter
online at http://legacyfamilytree.com/FreeTrip.asp

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Help.asp