From: "gloria grise" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@mail.millenniacorp.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] creating a website to include details from a Source
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 19:57:44 -0700

Hi,
I'm a very new user (one month) of Legacy and am trying to build a website.
I exported my file several ways (ancestor and pedigree), which was good
because it enabled me to see all my need-to-be-fixed notes and sources. But
one thing I would like to do and can't: I have lots of Events info with
sources and details, but when my would-be website is created, all the
particular Source details are absent. I was under the assumption they would
be included with the Event.  I even moved several Notes: General items to
Events with Source details to be more accurate.  Am I making this
understandable to someone - sound familiar?

Another thing I did was put info into Events, Unspecified, and that doesn't
even get a source number.

Thanks for any help,
Gloria

Are you using the latest version of MSN Messenger? Download MSN Messenger 7.5 today! http://join.msn.com/messenger/overview