I have filled in a husband and wife where the husband had a previous marriage with children. I would like the reports/books to show that the wife is their step-mother or that they are her step-children. I was using the Tips on the Legacy webpage. With the way I filled them in in Family View, I ended up with each child listed twice. Is this correct or should I delete one of each duplicate child? If so, which one should I delete? This is how one child appears in my Family View:
William Mercer (1946-) (Son/Step-son)
1/2 William Mercer (1946-) (/Mercer/)

Thank you for any help on this.
Jan