I've found something I've never seen before in my
hubby's file: alongside (to the right) of the
"Husband" designation in the Family View is what I can
only describe as this: ">>". I've only seen it next to
one individual out of maybe 1800 people. Any ideas as
to what it means?

Roxanne Baird

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he
hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however
measured or far away." ~Thoreau

http://mail.yahoo.com

http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup%40mail.millenniacorp.com/

http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/Help.asp