Hi,

> I see the "click-through" is still in! Doesn't anybody else think this
> is completely insane? An Open License with a click through?

The license text didn't have anything about click-through, click-
wrap, browse-wrap or whatever, it only had the bit about being a
contract.

If either the current license draft or the "brief brief" mean that in
the future, OSM data may only be offered after displaying a note to
the user and requesting him to click "ok" (or the equivalent in other
media), then this would be a significant drawback compared to today's
situation - a drawback so big that it might cancel out the advantages.

Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"