Anthony,

Anthony wrote:
I think that the people count more than the data they contribute.

That's a good statement. I'm happy that you have finally come to understand what this project is about! I was beginning to think you might just be here for the fun of the argument, whatever argument it was.

Actually, that's a quote.

Oh. Never mind the above.

Anyway, the number of people who have submitted "nearmap" changesets is 121, the total number of people who haved edited in Australia is 2752; so while NearMap-affected data may be up to 10% of Australia, NearMap-using users only make up 4.3% of those who edit in Australia.

(NB: The 2752 is a quick count in the planet file and will also include the occasional world-wide bot etc.)

World-wide, we have ~ 130k users who have contributed data, so in terms of users, around 2% of them have edited in Australia, and NearMap-using users make up 0.095% - which is not far away from the 0.125% of data I counted in my last post.