On 25.02.2015 09:51, Simon Poole wrote:
> http://osmfoundation.org/wiki/License#How_should_I_attribute_you.3F
> covers video, as outlined there they don't have to show attribution on
> screen the whole time, doing something when a/the map is first
> shown would likely be enough.

Who is behind these unnecessarily restrictive rules about attribution
popping up everywhere? It used to be that we simply had that general
rule that we wanted attribution reasonable to the medium, which would
definitely allow placing attribution into the credits for a video.

In my opinion, demanding anything more than a mention in the credits
is excessive, considering how many other people and organizations only
ever appear there. Of course it would be nice to get more, and we
should ask for it. But it should not be a hard rule.

Tobias