Greetings!

I have read common license use cases from http://wiki.openstreetmap.org
/wiki/License/Use_Cases, but still didn't understand whether my case is
derivative or collective.

I have an internal database with some objects geo data. And I want to
use OSM to calculate routes, distance between objects and estimate trip
time. If I understood license correctly, when I calculate all these
data, but don't store it in my database, it is collective. However, if
I store calculated data in my internal database it is derivative then.
Is it correct?

One more thing - it will not be publicly available, but will not be
used only by employee as well. Solution is supposed to have paid,
private access to data.

--
Best regards | Vyacheslav Lukin | Innosoft