> While Martin obviously has a interpretation different from the Trotzkyist one of
> what Stalinist means, you say that you are proud to be a Stalinist. May I ask
> you if this implies that you are proud to belong to a current which has murdered
> probably more communists (many of them devoted Stalinists) than Hitler?
> A. Holberg

Anton: Knock it off.

let me put the dynamic thusly: If anything you say could have been part of a fist
fight during the Spanish Civil War, keep it to yourself. I also agree with Mine
vis-a-vis James (Red Rebel) as well.

This list will be outlining (again) what the rules for comradely debate and
discussion are. All of you who have forced the moderation team to do this should
pause: Is it not this behaviour (on both sides of the fence) that is one of the
greatest reasons for the marginalisation of the left? No more. Owen, do not respond
to Anton or James on these matters.

Let me be frank, list members. If I was not moderating this, I would probably uns*b
myself. This is boring, and completely uncomradely and does _absolutely nothing_ to
forwarding the revolution.

People here who are engaged in activist projects in the their home areas and/or
scholarship PLEASE tell us about it.

Thank you!
Macdonald Stainsby,
Co-Moderator
Leninist-International    ..........Stress the *Leninist*!!!