> IMHO, this is an issue we on L-I should be particularly focused on.

Indeed it is.

> An aside:
>
> I suppose that this may start a healthier debate on L-I than what we have been
> having recently. And -unlike Mark Jones- I would not blame the team of
> moderators for this, though of course those who are given the right to moderate
> are also given the burden of generating debates. I would not blame them, in
> fact, because L-I is (or should be, at least in my own idea) a collective
> creation. If things go wrong here, it is up to every and each list member.

I strongly and violently DISAGREE. Comrades who take posts in the revolutionary
movement must shoulder their responsibilities and must learn what is meant by
LEADERSHIP. This applies to the field of ideological struggle as much as or more
than anywhere else. What on earth IS a party for if not to offer LEADERSHIP and to
be judged accordingly. I agree with Lou; close the damn thing if we cannot do better
than this.

Mark