En relación a Re: [L-I] Chemical/Nuclear Warfare in Bosnia: Eye,
el 15 Jan 01, a las 14:50, Johannes Schneider dijo:

> Partha Bhattacharya wrote:
>
> > I want to ask our friends in
> > the list who defended the NATO action against Milo. to
> > explain the NATO action.
>
> Partha,
>
> first of all I do not remember any defence of the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia on
> Leninist-International. There has been considerable discussion about the
> character of Yugoslavia and whether the pronciple of self-determination should
> be applied to Kosovo.

I agree. The last guy I remember who tried to defend NATO not on L-I (which has
been quite a harsher environment for them than most other lists) was an
Englishman, Chris Burford, on the Marxism list. He lasted less than the
lifetime of a butterfly there, and most of us agreed in that it had been too
long.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky