I've been trying to figure out whether we need the lfs udev rules when
transitioning to udev from systemd-211.

What we have is
55-lfs.rules,
81-cdrom.rules,
83-cdrom-symlinks.rules,
write_cd_rules,
write_net_rules, and
init-net-rules.sh

I do think we need init-net-rules.sh and  write_net_rules to get back to
eth0, but I'm not sure if we need the others.

83-cdrom-symlinks.rules needs write_cd_rules, so those go together.

55-lfs.rules calls the setclock script.  It's probably not needed if
using systemd, but would be for systemV.  I can fix that with a test.

I don't know if we can ignore changing the group for ippp and isdn etc
devices or not in 55-lfs.rules.

What do you think?

   -- Bruce