On Nov 9, 2012, at 11:30 AM, Prabhu wrote:

Hi,
I'm trying to compile GCC, I done with untaring (MPFR,GMP and MPC ) and moving the files to its respected folders, and even configuration part also done. but while making the Gcc its throwing me an error message says that

checking for MPFR... no
configure: error: libmpfr not found or uses a different ABI (including static vs shared).
make[1]: *** [configure-mpc] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/test/sources/gcc-build'
make: *** [all] Error 2

please let me know where I failed. I tried almost 4 times from the starting, its keep on failing me in same stage.

With Regards...
        PRABHU :)

Post your config.log You either don't have LFS_TGT set, or aren't using the lfs user, or the lfs user's environment is setup wrong.

Sincerely,

William Harrington