make install was run and no errors what so ever, what i'll do is go back to
my snapshot i made after 6.10, i tried this before but im gonna go ahead
and do it again just to see if i dont have my old gcc-build folder hanging
around.
Ill let you know if i encounter the same problem again after the 3rd
attempt of getting past this.

You will hear from me soon,
Kaleb