--- Em ter, 20/11/12, Ken Moffat escreveu:

> De: Ken Moffat
> Assunto: Re: [lfs-support] A startup quesion
> Para: "LFS Support List"
> Data: Terça-feira, 20 de Novembro de 2012, 19:42
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 01:36:04PM
> -0800, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> >
> > For some reasons, I have reached more than 10GB, so I
> prefer 20GB
> > partition size. Also, remember that some packages use
> many GB,
> > LibreOffice takes over 7GB in some machines/versions.
> For builds, I use
> > a ~/tmp directory which is actually a link to another
> tmp in another
> > partition having at least 10GB of free space.
> >
>  Fair comment.  For some reason, my interest in
> attempting to
> compile LibreOffice in the future has diminished :)
>
> ĸen

Reading back, my sentence could be misleading, so, to be clear, I was
referring LO to build size, not install size (Bruce just pointed out
this, but I feel it needed to be close to my own statement). For install
size, it is about the same as OpenJDK, over 440MB, build size also the
same order for LO and OJDK.

[]s,
Fernando