Thanks Glenn for your reply! I managed to compile it this time after
getting the latest source from teh CVS, didnt have to modify anything.

When looking through the lftp man page i see those two variable
settings available.

       mirror:order-download (list of patterns)
              specifies order of download.

       mirror:order-upload (list of patterns)
              specifies  order  of upload. E.g. setting this to `*.sfv *.sum' makes
mirror to upload files
              matching *.sfv first, them ones matching *.sum and them all other files.

However lftp does only recognize the mirror:order variable, so there
is some inconsitency between the manual pages and the program.

Also, how should i define the upload ordering, should i use "*.sfv"
or `*.sfv' as stated in the man page?

Then for some reason lftp segfaults on the mirror -R command.
Downloading works.

0x400c11a7 in strcmp () from /lib/libc.so.6
(gdb) bt
#0  0x400c11a7 in strcmp () from /lib/libc.so.6
#1  0x80b0935 in StringPool::Get ()
#2  0x80b1433 in IdNameCache::lookup ()
#3  0x80b1564 in IdNameCache::Lookup ()
#4  0x809caf6 in FileInfo::LocalFile ()
#5  0x8096f9d in LocalListInfo::Do ()
#6  0x80916cd in SMTask::Roll ()
#7  0x80887ab in MirrorJob::HandleListInfoCreation ()
#8  0x80889a0 in MirrorJob::Do ()
#9  0x807ef69 in Job::ShowRunStatus ()
#10 0x808031d in CmdExec::ShowRunStatus ()
#11 0x808002c in CmdExec::Do ()
#12 0x809180a in SMTask::Schedule ()
#13 0x807bc36 in WaitDone ()
#14 0x807c144 in main ()
#15 0x4007e577 in __libc_start_main () from /lib/libc.so.6

regards,
Kjartan