On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 04:04:38PM -0500, Glenn Maynard wrote:
> I've added Fg, Bg, Suspend and Resume overrides to FileCopyPeerCLS, like
> those in MirrorJob, etc.  This sets the priority correctly, and
> propagates suspends/resumes.  I don't quite understand how the priority
> stuff works, and why I need to set it manually, but it works now.

session with higher priority can steal connection from another session
with lower priority. That is foreground jobs have priority over
background jobs, so they set their sessions to higher priority.

BTW, what do you think about caching in LsCache result of CHANGE_DIR?

--
   Alexander.                      | http://www.yars.free.net/~lav/