It appears that "open -d https://www.seedbox.fr"; works indeed
("Trusted", certificate chain printed out as in your previous
message), but "open -d -p 21 -u USER,PASS SERVER.seedbox.fr" doesn't
("Certificate verification: Not trusted", same output as reported in
my first message).

Using lftp 4.7.7 with GnuTLS 3.5.10 and my CA bundle. I also checked
manually that both your CA bundle and mine:
  * don't include COMODORSAOrganizationValidationSecureServerCA.pem
  * include COMODORSACertificationAuthority.pem
  * don't include COMODORSAAddTrustCA.pem
So they're not different in this respect. It's not clear to me, which
one is the root CA certificate. Only the AddTrust one is self-signed,
but the certificate chain printed by lftp with GnuTLS stops at the
second one, while that using OpenSSL includes the last one.

The server certificates coming from the HTTP and FTP servers are the
same: I downloaded one from https://www.seedbox.fr using Firefox 52 >
Page Info and the other from SERVER.seedbox.fr using "openssl s_client
-connect SERVER.seedbox.fr:21 -starttls ftp": they're the same except
for the end-of-line characters, and apply both to *.seedbox.fr.

Is that an issue that this hosting company could do something about? I
can ask their sysadmins for help.