First I like to thank you for the great little program that you wrote and
support. I don not personally use lftp a lot, but I know a lot of people who
depend on this piece of software for some critical workflows.

I want to ask the following question: as you likely know already you can tunnel
pretty much any of the lftp-supported protocols over HTTP CONNECT tunnel; thus
my question is: is it possible to configure an HTTP proxy within lftp and make
all protocols use that proxy via HTTP CONNECT method? For example tunnel SFTP
via HTTP proxy?

Thnak you,
Eric Laganowski