On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 08:14:50PM +0000, Eric Laganowski wrote:
> I want to ask the following question: as you likely know already you can
> tunnel pretty much any of the lftp-supported protocols over HTTP CONNECT
> tunnel; thus my question is: is it possible to configure an HTTP proxy
> within lftp and make all protocols use that proxy via HTTP CONNECT method?
> For example tunnel SFTP via HTTP proxy?

It's not possible. Only ftp over http proxy (with CONNECT method) is
supported.

SFTP is implemented with ssh as backend, ssh does the connection. So lftp
cannot control the method of connection. The same for FISH.

It should be possible to implement this connection method for torrent,
but I'm not sure if there is any demand.

--
   Alexander.