There is one FTP server that I use lftp's "mirror" functionality on that is
either overloaded or just flakey/buggy. I intermittently get the following
messages:
mirror: Access failed: 550 ...
or
mirror: Login failed: 530 ...

I have started using the ftp:retry-530 feature to work around the 530. Is there
anything I can do about the 550? I have access to the directory/files it
complains about when I get the intermittent 550. Would it be worthwhile to add
an ftp:retry-550 feature? Or a generic ftp:return (on any operation) feature?
Are there any other lftp settings I can try to deal with is server?