Good afternoon all,

As the subject line implies, I'm trying to migrate some files to box.com.
There are not a lot of options. DAV is one option; it works but is
deprecated and slow. I can get FTPS to work via curl; command line options
look like this:

curl --user "$BOX_USERNAME:$BOX_PASSWORD" --tlsv1 \

--disable-epsv --show-error --verbose --proxytunnel \

-x $HTTPS_PROXY ftps://ftp.box.com

This is much more performant (several orders of magnitude faster than DAV),
but does not apparently allow any recursion, so I can't synch a directory,
just a file.

So here comes my lftp question: I'm trying to duplicate the success I've
had with curl, trying to store one small file. I'm able to connect via
lftp, but get a gnutls_handhake error:

---> STOR smallfile.dat
> <--+ HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> <--+ Connection: Keep-Alive
> <--+
> <--- 150 File status okay; about to open data connection.
> **** gnutls_handshake: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
> ---- Closing data socket
> ---- Closing control socket

When I search for this error I see hits pertaining to older versions of lftp
<https://forum.filezilla-project.org/viewtopic.php?t=40051>, but I just
built lftp today, running v4.8.4:

LFTP | Version 4.8.4 | Copyright (c) 1996-2017 Alexander V. Lukyanov

Libraries used: Expat 2.1.0, GnuTLS 3.3.26, Readline 6.2, zlib 1.2.7

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
John