Hi there,

I have been using lftp for some years now to sync dirs between sites for my servers.

The way I run lftp is through a cron job every night, and it has been working well. And then the daily job will be stopped by lftp script itself with the following statement:
--
at 0810  -- exit top kill
--

Now, I noticed that when lftp is started from the cron, and 0810 is reached, it exits as the script mandates, but it will always core dumps.

Every single time.

Again this is now s big problem and like I said I haven't add any problems, but I would be curious and I would like to help on finding why lftp core dumps.

I can help with more information as well doing some more debugging with your guidance.

Thanks in advance

Fre