On 08/12/13 22:41, Richard Brooks wrote:
> Some idle thoughts:
>
> Edward Snowden
> Bradley Manning
> Julian Assange
> Gen. Hayden
> Jacob or Nadim

Dear prof Ruiz,

I made the comment about celebrities in jest. I just don't believe that
people will validate hashes anyway.

But if you manage to convince any of those names to read your hashes, I
will certainly use your product. Or never ever, depending on my opinion
of the readers' knowledge about computer security.

Regards, Guido.

PS, I got the name wrong:
http://www.classicfm.com/composers/biber/guides/biber-vs-bieber/

--
Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: