Guys:

I know the registration wall can be a bit of a pain. Asa reader, I'm
not nuts about them, either. But these measures really are important
to FP's long-term financial health.

Anyway, in the future, let me see if I can get links I post to Libtech
white-listed, so you guys don't have to go through that. Can't make
any promises, but I'll try.

Best,

nms

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 5:28 AM, phryk <in...@phryk.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 09 Sep 2013 11:23:30 +0200
> Axel Simon <axelsi...@axelsimon.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Am I the only one for whom the page is hidden behind an
>> annoying "sign up" overlay?
>>
>> axel
>
> Nope, I got that too. You can remove it with the developer
> tools/firebug. A bit disappointing that they go all "HEY LINK YOUR
> TWITTER OR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO US!1!!"
>
> Also that there's this weird limit of 8 articles per month that
> probably only works on technically illiterate people. :/
>
> These measures seem a "tad" desperate/indecent; Is money that tight at
> FP?
> --
> Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
> Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated:
> change to digest, or change password by emailing moderator at
> compa...@stanford.edu.

Noah Shachtman
Executive Editor for News | Foreign Policy
917-690-0716
noah.shacht...@gmail.com
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/author/NoahShachtman

encrypted phone: 415-463-4956