>>Like it or not, to fully use websites at this point, you generally need
things like Javascript and CSS.

I disagree.  Not only do I want the protection from .js vulnerabilites and
tracking when I browse, I just want the text.  Not a bunch of useless
social media buttons and blinking ads.  I block it all and very rarely
make an exception, and I don't at all mind that I'm getting a bland page with
not much more than text.  I prefer it.

>>The reason that most folks, even security folks like the ones I work
with, don't run with NoScript on all the time is that it breaks the net as
experienced.

Most of my fellow security-conscious friends and colleagues block scripts by
default as well.  Breaking things to make them work the way we want them
to is what we do; this is no different.

-Shelley

----