Hello,

I saw this article on The Guardian[1] and it mentioned a librarian who
posted a sign that looked like this:
http://www.librarian.net/pics/antipat4.gif and would remove it if visited
by the FBI. So a naive question comes to mind: If I operated an internet
service, and I posted a thing that says "We have not received a request to
spy on our users. Watch closely for the removal of this text," what legal
risk would be incurred?

If the answer is "None" or "Very little", what's stopping people from doing
this?

Thanks,
Scott
--
Liberationtech is a public list whose archives are searchable on Google.
Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: