Dear Rory,

See this list on ArsTechnica's forum:

http://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1245367

I work for Tao Effect LLC, our software is on that list, and you can read about
how its plausible deniability compares to TrueCrypt's here (forgive this
subreddit's insane color scheme):

http://www.reddit.com/r/security/comments/2b5icu/major_advancements_in_deniable_encryption_arrive/cj24a1n

In case anyone on this list wants a license, here's a code for 15% off:
LIBERATIONTECH

There are 10 of them and you can use them on espionageapp.com. They expire
November 1st.

Kind regards,
Greg Slepak

--
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with
the NSA.