[ModeratorNote: Class, pay attention to this 'strawman' tactic!

Eric is attempting to evade the point by pretending that he was attacked
'personally' as BEING a bigot; rather than the attack being upon the bigotry he
was PROMOTING.  So, he will now regale the audience with 'testimony' about his
personal life; stuff that has nothing to do with the bigotry he promoted.  It's
called setting up a strawman that is easy to destroy, in the hope that no one
will notice and thus be distracted from the actual point.

Eric was NOT personally attacked as BEING a bigot; his advocacy was attacked as
PROMOTING a specific bigotry!

-TLP  ]

Yup, I'm a bigot alright.  Married to a Chinese woman.  Been all
around the world; 30 countries on 5 continents.  Speak 15 to 20
languages.  Have had more Mexican and Filipina girlfriends than you
can shake a stick at.

My wife has been mugged three times (!!!) in the last three years in
Houston.  Once where they put a gun to her head.  All because she's
Asian.  And illegals and others here in Houston prey on Asians,
cause they think they've "got money."

So tell me Mr. Moderator, Libertarians are all supposed to be about
Self-defense.  How about putting some money where your mouth is.
Fess up buddy.  If you really do support self-defense than you
wouldn't be calling me a bigot cause I wish to defend myself and my
wife from people WHO HAVE NO BUSINESS BEING IN MY COUNTRY TO BEGIN
WITH AND MOST LIKELY HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD BACK WHERE THEY COME
FROM.

They broke the laws to get into our country.  Why should we expect
them to have followed their own laws in their home countries???

--- In Libertarian@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Dondero Rittberg"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [ModeratorNote:
>
> So none of this is seen in the domestic (native?) population?
>
> Class, pay attention; this irrational double stantard is what
bigotry looks like!

> -TLP ]
>

> Perhaps if you lived here in Houston you might have a slightly
> different view.
>
> We here in Houston are innundated with illegal immigrants, some of
> them quite hateful and vicious towards the United States.  And the
> University of Houston is a hotbed for this hatred.
>
> Fault of our former Mayor Lee Brown who declared Houston that
anyone
> could come to our city even if they were illegal.
>
> Result: A couple months ago an illegal alien shot to death a
Houston
> cop who pulled him over for a routine trafic stop.
>
> We're on the front lines here.
>

> --- In Libertarian@yahoogroups.com, "kiddleddee" <kiddleddee@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Yeah, one of the guys gave $350 to an Afghan hospital where the
> > widows and children of killed Taliban fighters go. Hang 'em from
> the
> > old oak tree, eh, eric?
> >
> > And get this! The indictment also "alleges" that the men engaged
> > in "firearms training" on several occasions during the past 18
> > months. This proves they are terrorists, eh, eric?
> >
> > Hell, I might even give some money for the one guy's (one of them
> > pled guilty to the charge of giving money to a terrorist
> > organization) legal defense. Guess that would make me
an "unlawful
> > combatant", eh, eric?
> >

> > --- In Libertarian@yahoogroups.com, Eric Dondero <ericdondero@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Jake Whittmer and I petitioned our asses off at the University
> of
> > Houston back in 2004 for Libertarian Party ballot access.
> Absolute
> > BEST petititioning location in all of Texas.
> > >
> > >   Only one problem; the place is crawling with Islamacists who
> > hate Americans.
> > >
> > >   One one occasion Jake and I were literally surrounded by 5
> > Muslims in front of the library, 3 men and 2 burqa-clad women,
> > yelling at us cause we were "libertarians" who supported freedom,
> > particularly pro-choice and women's rights.  They argued with us
> for
> > an hour saying stuff like "America sucked because it had too many
> > civil liberties, and was a country full of prostitutes, drug
> users,
> > perveted homosexuals and loud music..."
> > >
> > >   Jake and I took it in stride, but joked afterwards that "they
> > might have been terrorists."
> > >
> > >   Well, turns out our worst fears appear to have rung true.
The