On Wed, May 23, 2007 03:18, Jan Danielsson wrote:

Hello Jan,

>    Let's say I want to use transactors -- how would I go about setting
> the id parameter for the prepared statement?

I'm not sure what the question is.  Transactors and prepared statements
are completely separate things.  You can write a prepared statement, and
you can use a transactor, and the one does not make any difference to the
other.

>    Is there an index over the text-programs in the libpqxx repository?
> I'm guessing there's an example which shows how it should be done, but
> there are so many examples, and browsing is pretty slow..

The easiest thing to do is probably to download the source archive, unpack
it on your local machine, and then search the test programs in the source
tree.  It should only take about 20 seconds on any Unix-like system
(including GNU/Linux) to unpack, formulate a search, execute it to
completion, and start reading the results:

tar xzf libpqxx-2.6.9.tar.gz
cd libpqxx-2.6.9
grep prepared test/*.cxx

Jeroen