I am interested in adding PQCancel (and friends) support to libpqxx.

I've found one mention of it in the TODO
(http://pqxx.org/development/libpqxx/changeset/825)
but it seems to have been removed from the current TODO.

Currently we use PQrequestCancel() to stop long running queries
when our application server (ie postgresql client) must shutdown.

Before I go further, I was wondering anyone has insights
about using PQCancel (PQrequestCancel is deprecated),
and/or implementing a cancel function in libpqxx (presumably
as a member of the connection_base class).

Comments?

Thanks,
Rob