On Sat, August 11, 2007 17:12, Jacob Rief wrote:

> Why not create a branch in the repository? I always do a commit of my
> projects to my private branch, before turning the computer off.

Good idea.  I'll do that when I get done with my cursor rewrite for 3.0.
Right now cursors are in an awful state and I have some great improvements
lined up for when I have time.  At the moment they're not passing tests,
and that's in part because the old semantics were broken.

> As I find long code listings on mailing-list annoying, I would publish a
> small howto on the wiki, if I can get access there.

For reasons I can't go into right now, I'd rather not open up the wiki
further...  But I have registered the project on Launchpad, so you can
write a Blueprint for it there:

    https://launchpad.net/libpqxx/

This is also linked from the "libpqxx elsewhere" page on the pqxx.org wiki.

Jeroen