Hello all,

This mailing list is moving!

The site that has been hosting this mailing list, GBorg, is being
decommissioned.  The libpqxx-general and libpqxx-announce mailing lists
are moving to its replacement, pgFoundry:

    http://pgfoundry.org/mailman/admin/libpqxx-announce

The main project page, however, remains at http://pqxx.org/

I don't know exactly when the list you are getting this from will
disappear, but I expect it to be soon.  So please, if you wish to continue
reading either or both of these lists, please go over there now and
subscribe!

Starting now, all new threads on libpqxx-general will be directed to the
new list.  I hope you will accept my apologies for this inconvenience, and
join us on the other side.

Jeroen